Local Expertise – Global Support
We pride ourselves on delivering the right solution, whatever the application, converting our expertise into the most accurate and repeatable results. Our experienced local application specialists know your industry and speak your “language” when it comes to the best solution for your company. Utilising these skills, we establish long-term partnerships to assist customers as their business grows.
It has always been our policy to provide best-in-class service. Located in over 25 countries around the world, our trained, factory-certified technicians provide fast, high-quality services to our global customer base.
Konica Minolta’s dedicated service technicians perform calibration, repair, and maintenance services for your instruments, assuring the highest reliability and maximum life expectancy. With a range of quality services for support, you and your suppliers can continue to perform confidently and keep the global colour process running smoothly.
- Factory-certified service technicians
- IQ OQ PQ verification and validation
- Instrument calibration traceable to national and international standard organisations
- National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST)
- National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
- National Research Council (NRC)
- Japanese Calibration Service System (JCSS)